Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: This HB Member Just Left; Who Is It?

  1. #1
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Look at this thread

    Who are you????

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Not sure who that is. But I have seen the "long time ago" part (under date of registration) more than once.

  3. #3
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Here is another blank name thread by this person. Maybe this thread will give a clue:

    HB Member Who Just Left???

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Was that the girl who changed her old ID to Talented Young Seamstress? I think her name was Katya..?

  5. #5
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by DaisyDee:
    Was that the girl who changed her old ID to Talented Young Seamstress? I think her name was Katya..?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No. Katya is still here. She just posted about her new Lindsey.

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought that might be it, but her posts are still here

  7. #7
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you think it was mare (maregatherswords)? I remember she was having problems with a stalker, do you think that was her on one of her new names, but she had to delete it again?

  8. #8
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    ech chem... I'm still here! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]


    I was wondering about that too!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it might be Aleseia. She posted on the Happy Christmas thread last.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, it was Aleseia who left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •